The ability to make many bets in a short period of time (these are quick deals) works. After all, this is all mathematics and probability theory. Let’s take one of the examples above, we have a budget of 155 dollars, and we start with a rate of 5 dollars. We assume that all our bets are only with a coefficient of 2.00.
The Double Options
In Sbobet88 indonesia to double the pot, we need 31 winning bets. But we also have 31 series of bets, where, of course, the series can have one bet (if we win the first one). Or it may be greater if we give out unsuccessful bets (and, of course, we will).
Apart from that wonderful time that we spend on achieving this goal, there is still a problem that you may have already encountered. Many say that they cannot get five winning bets in a row, but in practice the probability of accepting five of these bets is 1/32.
- Why? We have a 1/2 chance to win the first bet. Then we have a new probability of 1/2 to accept the second lost bet.
- The final probability of receiving two consecutive losing bets is determined by multiplication (1/2 * 1/2 = 1/4).
- This calculation is also valid for five steps, so we reach the value 1/32.
- The probability of a losing bet is 1/2
- Chance to catch two losing bets in a row = 1/4
- The probability of making three losing bets in a row = 1/8
- Chance to catch four losing bets in a row = 1/16
- The probability of catching five losing bets in a row = 1/32
Thus, we have a chance of 1 out of 32 to make 5 losing bets in a row, which is not so much. However, given that we need 31 series of bets to double our bank, the conclusion is not very encouraging.
Does the Martingale strategy make sense?
The probability of doubling the pot is only slightly higher than the likelihood of catching a series of losing bets long enough to lead to the loss of the entire pot. Even with such a high risk, the Martingale strategy remains one of the most popular and well-known sports betting strategies on the Internet. This is because many do not make such calculations.
In addition, you can adapt the strategy to your playing style and make various changes to reduce risk and increase your chances of winning. This is the meaning of Martingale strategy.
Advantages and disadvantages of the strategy
Given what we have discussed so far, let’s conclude what are the advantages and disadvantages of this strategy.
- It is very easy to practice, so even the most inexperienced players can use the strategy without any problems.
- You can use this strategy in many types of bets and in many situations.
- One winning bet compensates all previously lost bets.