This strategy may seem complicated to you at first but you will see it, it is quite simple to master. The sequence to start is as follows: 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377,… In reality, you always have to add the previous number to get the next one.
- When the player loses, he will bet the next number in the row. If he wins, he will delete the previous two digits.
- Let’s take the example of a first bet to 1. This is lost, so the next one will be 1 as well. Lost again, the next is 2. If you lose again, then you will bet 3. If at this point you win, then you will remove the 2 and 1 from the straight, which are the previous two digits. And so on until all the numbers in the sequence are crossed out.’
Jacks or better is a variation of qq online poker that is particularly popular with online casino players. Below, you will find the basic strategy of our experts concerning this variation. By using it on a slot machine that pays cash, you will benefit from a minimum payout rate of 99.54%. In case of errors, you will only be penalized up to 0.08%, or only one losing bet for every 1,178 hands played.
What there is to know
In order to use this strategy, be sure to review all of the hands listed below. The list below shows all of the different ways to play an initial hand. The most advantageous for you will always be to try to compose the strongest hand, depending of course on the opportunities available to you. Also, don’t forget that a “strong hand” represents a hand consisting of a Jack or an even stronger card.
- Square, Straight Flush, Royal Straight Flush
- 4 cards give a Royal Flush
- Three of a kind, Color, Flush, Full
- 4 cards give a flush
- Two pairs
- Pair Strong
- 3 cards give a straight
- 4 cards give a Suite
- Low Pair
- 4 cards give an Outdoor Suite
- 2 suited strong cards
- 3 cards give a Suite
- 2 strong cards not suited
- 10 or J, 10 or Q or 10 or K assorted
Throw away all your cards
Strong Card: It can be a Jack, Queen, King or Ace. It is preferable to keep these cards as often as possible because if you manage to form a Pair thanks to the one of them, your initial bet will be automatically refunded.
Exterior Straight: A Straight with an open end, that is, a Straight whose end can be completed by any card, such as a 7, 8, 9 or 10.
Interior Suite: A Suite which is deprived of a card, which prevents it from being 100% complete. It often happens that the assemblies A, 2, 3, 4 and J, Q, K, A are Interior Suites because their cards are at the end of the deck.
Comparison applied to the Optimal Strategy
The following table offers a comparison of the odds of return on investment of each hand depending on the strategy used, whether basic or optimal.